Your Future in Medicine: Pathways and Success for Community College PreMeds
- When: Saturday September 16, 2023
- Where: Zoom (Zoom Link for those who cannot attend in person: https://csueb.zoom.us/86974076865)
- Time: 10:00-11:30a
- Speaker: Dr. Charleen Green, PsyD, Assistant Dean of Admissions, Outreach, and Diversity at UC Davis School of Medicine
- Description: Embark on a transformative journey with Dr. Charleen Green, PsyD, Assistant Dean of Admissions, Outreach, and Diversity at UC Davis School of Medicine, as she guides you through the maze of pursuing a medicine starting from a community college. Drawing from her own remarkable journey as a community college student and leveraging her experience as a counselor at the community college level, Dr. Green offers unique insights into the premed pathway.
This workshop, “YOUR Future in Medicine,” is tailored to inspire and equip community college premed students with strategies for academic success, insights into the medical school application process, and mentorship opportunities. Dr. Green’s hands-on approach will provide you with the tools to navigate challenges, optimize opportunities, and successfully transition from community college to medical school.
Don’t miss this chance to learn from a leader who has walked in your shoes, understands your journey, and is committed to helping you shape your future in medicine. Dr. Green’s expertise promises to be a beacon for your medical aspirations.
- For More Information: Click here